Join our Sales Team
Algae-X International, a rapidly growing manufacturing, sales and distribution company located in Fort Myers, Florida is seeking an energetic, dependable and effective Sales Engineer. The company manufactures products and equipment to restore fuel quality and clean tanks; to extend the shelf life of stored fuel for mission critical and emergency generators; and to optimize fuel quality to increase engine and generator performance and reliability.
The company is expanding its domestic and international network of customers, resellers and partners. The right candidate will be able to grow with the company and build a career based on understanding the opportunity and demonstrating results as a member of our team.
The successful candidate will play an important role in expanding our market share. He/she is an analytical and resourceful sales-pro with experience in markets where fuel, engines and generators are being used, such as power generation, mining, heavy equipment, fuel depots, tank farms, etc.
Skill sets of the ideal candidate include: (preferably bilingual Spanish)
* High energy level, self motivated, well organized
* Exceptional communication skills
* Technical, solution oriented sales background and training
* Immediate understanding of our customer’s real needs
* Proactive acquisition
* Software like ACT or similar CRM
* Crisp & transparent follow-up and reporting
* Establishing new end users, OEM’s and distribution partners
* Generating and following up leads through cold calling & networking
* Servicing, supporting and building on existing sales channel
* Reporting on market needs and opportunities
* Forecasting bookings and revenue
* Working Trade Shows & traveling when needed
The ideal Sales Engineer has:
* Strong business acquisition & development skills
* Five years industrial sales experience
* Experience and a degree in a technical field or related discipline
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Stable career history with increasing responsibility
Our company’s green technology improves the shelf-life, filterability, stability and combustibility of fuels and oil to increase uptime, reduce maintenance, optimize fuel economy and lowers harmful emissions.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and earnings history via email to: